TT ISLE OF MAN ON BIKE LAPS 2016 – VOLUME 1
- Dean Harrison starts the running with a fast, 130mph+ lap from the RST Superbike Race on his Silicone Engineering Kawasaki ZX-10R on his way to fifth place in the opening race of Isle of Man TT 2016
- We ride with the maestro as Honda Racing’s John McGuinness, a 23-time winner on the Mountain Course shows us what a 131.538mph lap looks like, slowing for his second pitstop of the Superbike TT.
- Two’s company as we join John Holden and long-time passenger Andrew Winkle in their LCR Honda Sidecar as they storm to victory in the Sure Sidecar TT Race 1 – their second TT win together.
- In 2015 Ian Hutchinson took three wins in a week after recovering from life-altering injuries. To prove it wasn’t a fluke Hutchy was consistently one of the fastest riders in qualifying for 2016 – check how quick he was going with this lap on the Tyco BMW Superbike.
- Saving the best to last? Prepare yourself for the fastest lap of the 37.73 mile Mountain Course ever as Michael Dunlop takes the reins of his Hawk BMW steed in hand and shows just what a smooth and controlled rider he has become. You actually won’t believe this lap was only the second sub-17 minute in history. 133.393mph. Simply breathtaking!
For the third year running TT on-bike features the fastest TT lap on record!